CoinFund LLC. New York, NY.
Co-Founder, Principal (July 2015 - Present)
- Perform research, due diligence, and whitepaper analysis on blockchain technology and associated projects.
- Manage a diversified portfolio of cryptocurrency and cryptoasset investments with a max run-up of 143% in returns since inception.
Triton Research LLC. New York, NY.
Partner & CTO (September 2014 - May 2016)
- Implemented and product managed a private company intelligence data platform.
- Managed the Triton Research engineering team across the firm's technology initiatives.
- Participated in fundraising, pricing, and hiring business processes.
Amazon.com, Inc. New York, NY.
Technical Product Lead (July 2012 - August 2014)
- Launched V1 of Amazon Marketing Services (http://ams.amazon.com) as a member of the core product team; product managed a development team of eight.
- Served as technical product lead for the Amazon Posts team (of four engineers), owning the end-to-end business and development roadmap for the product.
- Launched major upgrade to billing services for AMS customers, product managing a development team of two.
- Advised on systems design, provided core development, worked with design and marketing teams, integrated with upstream and downstream services.
Highbridge Capital Management. New York, NY.
Technology Associate (October 2010 - July 2012)
- Designed, scaled, and engineered all aspects of the company's enterprise EMS/OMS global trading system in a core Java and Linux environment.
- As part of a team, designed and implemented a distributed topology for a major production system in order to meet high availability and disaster recovery criteria.
Kohera, LLC. New York, NY.
Quantitative Researcher/Developer (May 2008 - October 2010)
- Performed fundamental research and development of quantitative high-frequency equity trading strategies and brought them to production.
- Modeled and implemented portfolio risk management tools based on Markov regime-switching models with GARCH-type conditional volatility.
- Managed a portfolio of $5 million.
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU. New York, NY. (2005-2007).
Graduate coursework toward MS in Mathematics.
Rutgers University. New Brunswick, NJ. (2001-2005).
Double major in Mathematics and Computer Science. GPA: 3.85, Major GPA: 3.9.
University College London. London, UK. (Fall 2003).
International affiliate program in mathematics. GPA: 4.0.